Foodheads

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

After 12.5 hrs of flight and a 5.5 hr layover, we are back home in Austin! Can I just say that the Chicago layover was much more pleasant due to Top Chef Master, Rick Bayless's, restaurant Frontera? Interior Mexican food, including simple, perfect guac--much more nomz than your average airport fare!

How easily I digress... So I was really happy to catch up with a girlfriend at one of our favorite Austin spots, Foodheads. Foodheads is in an old house and serves delicious soups, salads, and sandwiches. They have a cozy interior, with hardwood floors, pale yellow walls, mismatched furniture--including BOOKcases. So what did I find waiting for me on one of those shelves, but THIS beauty below! I mean, crazy! Austinites, find this next time you're there and peek inside. Mind blown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger