Horror movies & save the dates!

Sunday, October 23, 2011











We went to Aberdeen & Horacio's for a pumpkin carving party and screening of bad horror movies (!). First up was Troll 2. No joke, that movie is amazingly bad! EK and I were joking about how confused we were from one scene to the next. The ear of corn turning into popcorn to stand in for sexy time was incredible.

I need to drag my coworkers with me to see the third Paranormal Activity movie. I was on a horror movie hiatus for a few years, but I'm coming back!

And this is something exciting: Eric & I finished the design for our save the dates today!! I came up with the idea and he executed. Now we just need to get some blank brown parchment postcards and hire someone to screen print the design in white ink. Hopefully we can afford to do so--otherwise, we'll be emailing these babies out. :D





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Austin, TX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger