Stretching summer

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's only 80 degrees; fall has arrived in Austin! Seriously though, the weather today was absolute perfection. We had the windows open and no a/c for the first time in months.

MONTHS.

I love me some warm and even hothothot weather, but this was a welcome change. Knowing it will cool down soon though, I took this as the last opportunity of the season to wear this watermelon-ee dress to a friend's party.

Chelsea picked it out for me while Erin and I were visiting her in Point Loma and I love it. I hadn't seen the brand since living in Venice. When we found it a day or two before I was to be reunited with my Italy ladies, I took it as a good sign. It's pretty tight, but makes me feel early to mid nineties--in a good way--if there is such a thing!



Sisley dress, Nine West wedge booties (Buffalo Exchange)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Austin, Tejas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger