Our wedding on Style Me Pretty!!

Thursday, June 21, 2012










The day I married my best friend, Eric, was seriously the best day of my life. All of our family and friends came together and helped make that day absolutely amazing. To see so many important people from all parts of your life in the same place, smiling, supporting you, and having fun with each other is indescribable. Simply put, I have never felt so much JOY.

I am so completely stoked that our super talented wedding photographer submitted our photos to one of my favorite wedding blogs, Style Me Pretty, and they've featured our big day!!! I used to check this blog frequently in the months leading up to our wedding and "pin" inspiration pics. It's so nice to have the hard work of our friends and family recognized (especially that of our rad friend and wedding planner, Linda)! We really did rely so much on the goodwill of our loved ones--THANK YOU for everything and PLEASE allow us to return the favor!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger