Anchors away

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Had to go to the Apple Store to fix a bug in my phone and popped into jcrew to try on this dress I've been waiting to go on sale. It went on sale online yesterday (oddly, still full price in store) and is significantly discounted. It's cute in person, but I need to get used to a different wardrobe out here! I'm so used to living in sun dresses, but that's not going to happen with July hanging on strong to low 60s. I don't think it would look quite right layered and with boots so I'll just post it here as my way of faux shopping. :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOH!!! That's so freaking cute!!! I'm jealous of your weather!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit cold for me, but I am relieved to skip Tejas August! You can too, find a cheap Jetblue flight out here, yes please! <3

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger