J Crew GrampaChic

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I am loving the new fall styles from J Crew.

Tomboy + messy hair + natural, fresh make up + dash of femininity = perfection.



And CrewCuts, you're killing me!  I just need to look at these youngins, (especially that boy!) to figure out what to wear.    


A trip to Buffalo Exchange is in order so that I can continue to clear out my closet by selling the excess of sundresses and shorts I've accumulated after seven years of living in Austin!  Don't get me wrong.  I'm definitely keeping some, but does one really need 8+ pairs of booty shorts?   


2 comments:

  1. Booty shorts!

    I am in the opposite situation - it's actually been summery here & all I have to wear is a pair of ratty vintage jean shorts. Said ratty shorts + white Vans + random shirt = my uniform lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Are those the same jean shorts from last summer? You need some more shorts to show off those gams!

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger