Mad Men pajammy jammy jam

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ever since I saw that episode of Mad Men that featured Joan in her adorable, short-sleeve, grampachic (btw, I totally want to rename this blog GrampaChic!) pajamas, I've been on the lookout for a pair of my own. The short-sleeves add such a feminine touch and leave it JCrew to make my dreams come true! I'm thinking the navy set may be more practical, but the white so cute!

I may need to act now to ensure my size doesn't sell out, but can't totally justify spending $80 on pjs right now. How about you just get some and I can live vicariously through you? This will be one of those wants that if my size does eventually make it to sale prices, then I'll say it was meant to be.

Just like those super soft and comfy Anthropologie polka dot jeans. You can't quite make them out in the photo, but the ones I'm wearing in the middle are grey with white dots. I love the darker ones on my ladies, Aberdeen and Sasha, too. Go on sale already!

1 comments:

  1. OMG...does the pj lady really have to have awesome bed hed hair, too? I totally want those polka dot jeans, too....maybe they'll go on sale in December...haha JK XO

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger