ProfessorChic

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This is my favorite professor blazer with elbow patches (!) I've posted about before. For our morning walk to Tartine this Saturday, I layered it with Eric's soft grey sweater and a scarf.

I even had my trusty red ear muffs tucked away in my purse. It probably seems like overkill to most, but I get earaches from the wind and cold fairly easily. I've been known to wear earmuffs in the summer, under my helmet, during bike rides! It's a hott look, I know, but safety first. :)

And The Page is our friendly neighborhood dive bar.  Maybe I'll have to go next Wednesday because I just noticed that they'll have an accordian player during happy hour.  They allow dogs inside, which is a bonus for me because I love cute animals. Come visit and I'll take you for a cocktail, while dog-watching!



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a great time! Austin missing you, but glad you are enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even believe your outfit. I could barely put anything on today, for fear of heat stroke :(

    You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sydney! I hope your last pop-up store went great! And A, you're too kind, and I need pics of you in booty shorts!

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger