We are moving to San Francisco!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just before our honeymoon, Eric was offered and accepted a great tech job in San Francisco! I wasn't sure if I'd go with him right away or stay for the next school year at my job (teaching English to middle schoolers) because I love it so. It was a very difficult decision, but I've decided to go out sooner, rather than later with my sweet husband and forge ahead with our new life together in SF!

While I'm sad to be leaving Austin, my sweet friends here, and my beloved job, I am so excited to move back to the bay area and begin this new adventure in our lives. Luckily, SF is a place my friends at least say they'd like to visit, and I know we'll be looking forward to returning to Austin for trips. Also, I have such an amazing friend base in the bay area already, including a super good friend who crazily enough is just a few blocks away from our new place! Yes. Bittersweet to be leaving our home and lives here, but what awaits us in the cit-ay by the bay?!

I have so much more to write about this--so many mixed emotions, but am exhausted from preparing for the move. Hopefully I'll have a chance to share more later. Here's a peek at our new home and me just before we signed the lease, so happy to be able to put our apartment hunting folder to rest! I'm as tired Esme' in these pics. Honk shu, honk shu...

3 comments:

  1. Beatiful friend! I am so happy for you! And now you are half way between me and home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I hope you take an epic road trip and decide to stop in SF!

      Delete
  2. aw I can't believe you've moved! But to SF, I'm so jealous. Enjoy your cool weather and incredibly great food and awesome shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger