Monchhichi

Friday, August 17, 2012



I spied that lil' abandoned guy in Alamo Square Park the other day while joyfully dog watching with my sweet mother-in-law.  He reminded me of this and caused the song to find its way out of the stretches of my memory.

I had an amazing time the past few days exploring the bay area with Eric's mamma.  I'll post some highlights soon.  I was sad to drop her off at the airport last night, but I think we'll get to see her again soon so my heart is light.   

This weekend I'm looking forward to:

1. LadyDate with Hannah <3 here
2. Alamo Square Park Flea Market (combination of so many things I love!)
3. 2.5 hour hip-opening workshop with my favorite yoga instructor
4. Enjoying home cooked vegan nomz and a scrabble game with dear friends

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger