Baby's first spoons

Monday, October 29, 2012




My darling BFF gave me the heads up that Candystore Collective is having a big sale because they are closing up their brick and mortar shop.  Being in the Mission this past Friday to meet a girlfriend for delicious lunch, I stopped in.  They have pretty clothes and really cool jewelry, but I couldn't resist these tiny wooden spoons for the lil' one.  

Now I'm off to my neighborhood burrito spot for some beans and rice--or iron.  Then I plan on walking up to the top of Buena Vista Park for a little cardio before yoga.  It's gorgeous again in the city.  I guess October is the month of San Francisco summer!  I lovelovelove it.  I count on it being nice and sunny at the peak so I can check out this book.  

1 comments:

  1. Aww, Indian Summers and burritos in the Mission. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

    So glad you checked out that sale. Those spoons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger