33 weeks + Lake Tahoe

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Our darling friend Selena had a bunch of rad folks up at her family's home in Lake Tahoe to celebrate her birthday.  The weekend was so magical.  We feasted on delicious meals prepared with love, went on a snowy hike, and woke up to loads of snowfall on Sunday morning!

(BTW, the black polka dot blouse from my 30 wks pic wouldn't fit anymore!  Luckily, I remembered this anchor shirt that I like to steal from Eric and probably last wore on our honeymoon.  <3  I am growing SO fast.  This week I had been feeling especially huge and tired.  It turns out that at our visit to the midwife, I learned I had gained close to 5 pounds this week--talk about baby growth spurt!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger