36 wks + Pt. Reyes = yurt, horses, sunshine, and cut-offs!

Monday, March 25, 2013

"Your baby is about the size of a bowling ball and weighs approximately 6 lbs." -Sprout

We are relaxing on our last babymoon in a yurt in Pt. Reyes. We began the morning by waking up to views of green, rolling hills and horsies! After breakfast, a bit of prenatal yoga with amazing views, and reading in the sunshine, we headed into town for a super lunch at The Station House Cafe. EK has work (so do I, but I'm giving myself today and tomorrow off) so were back in the cozy yurt. I'm going to read and nap while he TCBs. He may enjoy the hot tub later and I'll just be jealous since it's a pregnant lady no no.

Tonight, we're going to watch Otto Preminger's, Anatomy of a Murder.  It stars my man, Jimmy Stewart, and an original score by Duke Ellington.  Tomorrow, we plan on seeing wild flowers at Chimney Rock. I love it here.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger