Babysitters Club 90s overalls

Thursday, September 26, 2013



I picked up these sweet, 90s Express floral overalls in the Mission last week.  They were in front of a vintage store in a trunk where everything was $5.  I hemmed and hawed, going back and forth about whether or not to get them.  They're bad, but in a good way.  I walked away and then went back after realizing that I could basically spend that much on a cup of coffee.  Now, the soft rayon and loose, forgiving style make it my new favorite thing to throw on.   Good thing I don't own a scrunchie because that would just be over the top, although this outfit is pretty much there anyway.  


2 comments:

  1. Ha, I was guessing you'd hate it! There's that fine line between good and frump, but I'm thinking these days it just mostly about the attitude. Like: "I'm rockin these shortsmomeralls, y'all!"

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger