Good morning, soccer baby

Tuesday, October 15, 2013



At tumetime, I learned that Marlo loves playing with shiny soccer balls.  She gets so excited at the spinning ball and reflections.  In fact, this morning she rolled from her back to her tummy two times in a row in order to get the soccer ball and she'd only ever done that one time before, probably two months ago!  I figured she needed incentive, but it's been tricky figuring out what would do the trick!  Her papa was the soccer captain in high school; he's so proud.  I can't wait for the day (if Marlo wants to play) when he gets to coach her little soccer team!


P.S.  Check out this amazing baby quilt that my foreverfriend from AmeriCorps, Emily, made us!  Marlo loves looking at and feeling the different fabrics.  The letters are hand-stamped and one of square reads, "OHM."  E-Boss knows me so well.  :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger