IT ALL ENDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011



Miss Softy McBlue. Harry and the Potters t-shirt. Apt 9 jean shorts (thrifted). Puma running shoes.

Went to see Harry Potter last night in 3D at IMAX with Eric, Rene, and Claire. Had to nerd out and rock my Harry and the Potters t-shirt. Book + Geetar = Lightening Bolt!

I rushed off to the movie having just returned from a sweatiful work out with my trainer. Obvis, I opted for super casual. I've been wearing my new, comfy running shoes--a RunTex purchase I made this weekend in anticipation of running around Lake Merrit later this week with my BFF when I visit her in Oakland! If we are good, we'll also be running on the San Diego beach, as we are we'll be heading south to our hometown and staying with another dear friend from high school!

On a side note, Eric and I were re-discovering Jens Lekman this evening and it was lovely. Many of his songs remind me of when Eric and I first started dating (3 years ago). The thing that gets me though, is that when I asked my boyfriend to play something else, what do I hear but TGIF by Katy Perry?! Say what you will about her, but Blaine more than sold me on Teenage Dream with his hott Glee cover, and TGIF is the best guilty pleasure song since Miley Cyrus's party in the USA! Just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger