Vegas summer

Tuesday, July 19, 2011














Wonderful Things I have done in Vegas:

1) Been blown away by the extravagance of our hotel!!! (We are staying at the Palazzo/Venetian)
2) Eaten at delicious Top Chef restaurants. My favorite has been Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Fenniger's Border Grill
3. 2-hour Poolside naps
4. Excellent conference presentations by leaders in differentiated instruction (Rick Wormelli is so energetic, crazy, and inspiring!)
5. Eyeball shopped pretty stores like Tory Burch
6. Cocktails in hotel room and constructive, interesting conference debriefing with lovely coworkers. It really feels like a family! We are all passionate about creating a nurturing, yet high expectations culture for our kids
7. Gelato on peaceful strolls by myself
8. Worn the hotel robe after relaxing showers and pretending I live here in this room
9. Rode in a redonkulous, stretch, Escalade limo to get back to the airport
10. Got to know better a co-worker who was my roommate during the trip and turned out to be an absolute sweetie who I hope to work with more next year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger