BACK!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012





Issues with the app I had been using to post directly from my phone, combined with the school year, led to a much longer break from here than I intended!  But I'm finally back!!  So many amazing things happened this past year --including marrying my best friend!!!!!  My plan is to slowly update with highlights, while trying to post more often.

1953 Paramount Pictures Corporation; photograph from a private collection


via jardino
 
via unknown

First up, we're leaving for our Italian honeymoon this Monday!!  I am so incredibly excited!  I haven't been back since my year abroad in Venice, 2000-2001.  We'll be visiting Rome, Venice and Cinque Terre!! We've been able to book some incredible places to stay using airbnb, including this entire three floor tower in Rome!  I love that website.  It allows you to find such great spots and deals.  I'm very much looking forward to staying in places with kitchens so that we can get our booties to the Italian market and cook some delicious meals.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger