The Bicycle Thief

Friday, June 8, 2012





I allowed myself one splurge in terms of honeymoon wardrobe--this super cool bike dress from anthro.  It was a bit messed up (missing buttons, ripped at the waist) in the store and even a little big so I didn't buy it at first.  After peeking around on ebay and seeing that it was going for $250!, I decided to ask for a discount, snatch this one up, and take it to my amazing seamstress, Jenny at Fine Stitch.    After Ms. Zooey Deschanel rocked it on The New Girl, I guess it drove the price way up!  Anyhow, a hefty in store 35% discount off the originial price + a mere $23 charge for alternations later, I have the dress in excellent condition for less than the original price.  :)  Now I'm ready to wander those cobblestone streets--hopefully looking a little less pouty than Jess, but happy to be half as cute!

2 comments:

  1. awww this dress is sooo cute!!
    I love zooey! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you look cuter than her!!! SRSLY, and I love her... so there! Good find & good splurge :D

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger