Katie, My Lady

Sunday, June 10, 2012








Here are some highlights from one of my best friend's, Katie's, insanely gorgeous wedding in La Jolla!!!!  Katie and I studied abroad together in Venice, Italy, for one year while we were both attending the University of California.  We were both art history majors, getting over break ups, LOVING Italy, and needless to say we hit it off immediately.  She has an incredibly huge, nurturing, fun-loving heart and you're bound to have hilarious, memorable stories from any time spent with her!!

I was completely honored when she traveled all the way to Austin to be my bridesmaid and was equally as honored and grateful when I was able to be her bridesmaid.  The ceremony overlooked the ocean; we could feel the ocean breeze on our faces and see surfers!!  The reception hall had an entire wall that opened up onto the ocean and allowed for incredible sunset views.  There was a delicious macaroni and cheese station, complete with sage and blueberries.  And the dancing during the reception was the best I've ever seen (leapfrogging, wheelbarrows--basically, unabashed ruling).  Words cannot sum up all of the love I have for this beautiful woman, her family and friends.  The weekend was truly magical!!!





2 comments:

  1. I loved the steel satiny look on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and welcome home!!! I seriously love that Whitney Port NARS blush! I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon!! <3

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger