LUNA DI MIELE!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Waiting to catch our flight to Rome! We watched Roman Holiday on the flight here from Austin. Eric had never seen it and it'd been awhile for me. We wanted to sleep, but made ourselves stay awake in attempt to try and minimize jet lag. We will need to sleep on this next flight as it's about 8 hours and we'll arrive at 9:15 am. We are armed with dramamine, if need be!

I'm stoked to get this book from last summer that I had wanted read, but had been waiting for it to come out on paperback. Have you read it?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! That book was one of my book club's picks, but I never finished it. Would love to hear if you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I'll let you know! I like her writing style so far, although I'm still in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger