Giorno 1: Siamo Arrivati a Roma!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We were able to sleep on the plane and had a wonderful first day in Rome! We spent the afternoon exploring the neighborhood where we're staying, San Lorenzo. Our hostess recommended plenty of delicious places to eat and EK even got a haircut at the Italian barber! Those pics are on my camera so I will share later.

We're now back at the bnb and it's finally pajama jammy jammy time. Eric is watching Euro Cup and after this (trying for 1 post/day), I'm going to read some then stretch out and fall asleep in a bed! I think we're going to the Colosseum and Roman Forum tomorrow.

Here are some shots of our first explorations:

1 comments:

  1. Hi!
    so nice to have discovered your blog! for support I’m your first follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back
    kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger