Giorni 4 & 5: Venice reunion w/SILVIA!!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

We took the train to lovely Venezia and met up with my even lovelier old roomie from when I lived here, ten years ago! She is absolutely a sweetheart, funny, beautiful... All of the best qualities in one hott, Italian firecracker of a woman. She also had super exciting news that she is expecting her first baby this December! I know Silvia will make such a wonderful mother and I'm so happy for her!!!

Between Silvia, Eric, and Venice, I keep feeling like I need to pinch myself to make sure everything's real! I've been wanting to be here for so long and all I can say is, a "bird is my heart."

(Here are a few pics, but I will update with more/nicer pics from my proper camera once we're back. Until then, it's just my trusty iPhone.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger