Four Barrel in Alamo Square Park

Saturday, August 11, 2012

This morning has been the best since we arrived in the city just under a month ago! We woke, walked to the Four Barrel in our neighborhood, chatted with the lovely folks there, had amazing $3 toast and coffee ($3 just for the toast; it is the best toast you'll ever have), and walked a block up to Alamo Square Park where we ate breakfast and feasted our eyes on the massive dog party underway.

It's so sunny and gorgeous in the city today! Have a wonderful weekend, LoveHeads!!



2 comments:

  1. awww, this made my heart a little achey for SF. give Four Barrel a smooch for me.

    my weaving class was in that neighborhood and i would walk back to BART going all the way down Hayes & past the park. it was one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it will be so fun to enjoy together when you come visit!! <3 The Alamo Square Park Flea Market is this Saturday and I'm so looking forward to it.

    I hope you took pics of your trip to the Oregon coast--I wanna see! LOOOOVE.

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger