Grey Sunday Mornings

Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's raining and this makes Sunday morning lattes even better. There's a reason why her nickname is Snuggle Boo.

I'm planning on baking some chocolate chip cookies for start up friends who are coming over this afternoon. I thought I might try a NY Times Best Cookie recipe on the ol' Pinterest, but they require multiple types of flours, a mixer with paddle attachment, and chopping the chocolate chunks (one swears that choco chips are not good enough). :)  I bet the extra effort is worth it, but it's just a bit more work than I'm ready to dive into on this lazy Sunday--plus we definitely do not yet own a fancy schmancy kitchenaid mixer.  Our friends will have to settle for a recipe from my go-to, the Joy of Cooking, which has not failed me yet. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! And multiple flours?? WHAT WHAT? Miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so, so cute. Sounds like a wonderful Sunday. Also, that chocolate chip cookie recipe from the Times? It's totally worth the effort - it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger