Mascarpone mac n' cheese

Friday, October 19, 2012


On my way to Sur la table to invest in a cast iron skillet so that I can make this!  I was one of the many people who pinned this crazy delicious looking recipe a few weeks ago.  

I remembered how much I love mascarpone this past weekend when we were in Portland for my BFF's wedding.  One morning, we enjoyed breakfast at the Waffle Window. I went uber sweet with this mascarpone + blueberry heavenly concoction, called the blueberry cheesecake waffle.  Mascarpone is so sweet and the texture so light that it's easy to eat way too much of it. 


I'm making the 4 cheese mac n' cheese for a much anticipated game night with some of my favorite people.  Wish me luck on the recipe!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger