Things that go bump in the night

Sunday, November 18, 2012


This is for my wonderful mother-in-law who recently requested a profile pic of the baby bump. The bump has definitely made it's appearance since right around 16 weeks (today I'm 18.5 wks) and I absolutely love it!

I got a little dressed up because Eric and I went to a friend's karaoke birthday party downtown. We had our own private room and it was so hilarious! I love karaoke because people get to unleash their silly.

Highlights of the evening: EK singing Bulletproof by La Roux (that song is so danged catchy and great!) with dear friends, Birthday Boy singing Beyonce, Jason nailing Hello (Is It Me You're Looking For?) by the one and only Lionel (I command you drop everything you're doing and watch that video in its entirety RIGHT NOW), Carol picking Last Christmas by Wham!, and Chia singing Debbie Gibson. There was also this guy who completely impressed me by choosing Mariah Carey, Halo, and multiple other lady-centric hits that I just did not expect him to pick. I love it when people are confident enough to own liking things that are just plain awesome. Case in point, I thought Eric was at his cutest last night when he choose to sing Brittany Spears, Toxic by his lonesome. No shame = HOTTT.

I took the second pic around 4 months ago when I was in the dressing room at Target, deciding whether or not to get the dress.  (Didn't mean to look so serious, but was just using a pic to see how the dress looked.  Do y'all do that, too?  I mean, the mirror's right there, but since my trusty iphone, I now need to see how potential clothes photograph before I buy them.  Crazy?  Definitely!)  The exciting thing is that this must have been just around the time we got pregnant!  I like to think about how there could have been a tiny bean growing in the belly and I didn't yet know.









1 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you are too adorable. belly time!

    also please tell Carol that i love that she sang that Wham song. that was my & t.'s favorite holiday song last year (for some reason?).

    ReplyDelete

seaglass and squirrels All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger